Human Resources/Personnel &
Tribal Employment Rights Office (TER0)
Christmas Work Crew (TERO)
25 temporary employment positions are available for unemployed Tribal members
Guidelines for eligibility:
- Must be an enrolled Member of the Swinomish Tribe or a Community Member that can be qualified under the TERO guidelines (Swinomish, Spouse of Swinomish or other tribes)
- One participant per household with Swinomish enrolled children in their care
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work 40 hours for the week of 12/02/13 - 12/13/13
- Must fill out an application prior to employment
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Please call the TERO offce at (360) 466-7232 or (360) 840-4186 with questions.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM. No exceptions.
No positions open at this time. Please check back.
Forest and Fish Progam - Internships available - Click here for details
To ApplyDownload Swinomish Job Application
Return completed application, cover letter and resume to:
Swinomish Indian Tribal Community
11404 Moorage Way
La Conner, WA 98257
Applications must be received in the Personnel Office by 5 PM on or before the job closing date.
Questions? Contact the Personnel Office at (360) 466.1216 or (360) 466.7353
Swinomish Casino & Lodge
>>> CLICK HERE to view job openings available at Swinomish Casino & Lodge.
Note: Swinomish Casino & Lodge employment is managed by the casino itself. Please contact Swinomish Casino & Lodge Human Resources at (360) 299.1642, their Job Line at (360) 299.1608 or email email@example.com with your inquiries.